Senior Quantity Surveyor
Quantity Surveyor – Development Lead Infrastructure Scheme – Bristol
My client are a global leader in all aspects of construction and after a successful year they now need another Quantity Surveyor to support the Development Lead Infrastructure team in their Bristol office. They are looking for an ambitious candidate who can progress their career and grow within the business.
The ideal candidate will match the following criteria:
- Previous experience as a Quantity Surveyor within Infrastructure (Highways, Roads/Sewers, or Utilities).
- NEC/ICC contract knowledge/experience (Pre & Post).
- APM Qualified – Intermediate level or above.
- Construction related degree or MSc.
- Professional qualification such as MRICS would be preferred but is not essential.
My client offers a very competitive salary, a generous benefits package and flexible working.
To apply for this role please call Sam Smith for a confidential conversation on 07469 148204 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.