Back to news
Sam’s top tips for keeping fit during lockdown
Senior Consultant Sam Smith is a keen runner, having competed competitively at a number of events. He has maintained his healthy lifestyle throughout lockdown so we asked for his top tips!
- Set yourself a goal and stick to it. The goal needs to b achievable so there is no shame in starting small.
- Start a training program or challenge to keep you on track – Couch to 5K is great for beginners!
- Make exercise part of your daily routine – I find this to be a great help for productivity as it gives you a good routine.
- If you can, exercise with a partner or friend. Often this helps to distract you from the exercise itself making it that bit easier.
- Do a variety of different exercises. It’s important fr general fitness to do a range of sports, strength and conditioning.