Steve’s top tips for WFH
With everyone continuing to work from home this year, we asked Steve Halliday what his top tips for working from home would be. Steve has been working from home for a number of years so is in the perfect position to provide advice to ensure productivity in your home office.
- Maintain your daily structure by working regular hours just as you would in the office
- If you live with someone else who is working from home, try to have lunch together each day
- Keep in touch with colleagues and remember to talk about things over than work too
- Use face to face video calls when you can – you need to trick your brain into thinking you’re with people!
- Get away from your desk on a regular basis, e.g. make tea or put the washing on. It will break up the day a bit.